Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Free Chat Line Experiences

Janet from Louisville writes...

I’ve had many good experiences with free chat lines, but my last one was by far the best. I met Dan on the teen chat two weeks ago, and we haven’t stopped talking since. It’s like we were meant to be together or something. We like the exact same music, right down to exact groups. It is unbelievable that we love the same foods, drinks, types of movies and more. Our star signs match perfectly, it was just too good to be true. I was almost worried that when I met him in person, perhaps I would wake up from my teen chat line dream! But let me tell you, this dream has only gotten better. We finally met up at a coffee shop down the road (we live only 20 minutes from each other) and he’s incredible! Both of us were stunned that we were both even more than we had hoped for. Now we look forward to a long term relationship, all thanks to your free chat lines!

No comments: